Tuesday, May 17, 2016

e-Communication Reflection



This year I learned how to us many different applications on a mac including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Google SketchUp, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. I learned about colors, hues, placement, text, movement, advertisement and selling a product, blending images, how to use tools on applications, how to create a website, and much more basic knowledge you need to know to create a great project in each strand of e-communication. Throughout learning all of the technical parts of his program I really grew as a person and learned how to really work with people and others ideas.

All of the skills that I have collected I learned from listening in class during demonstrations and lessons, asking questions and playing with tools. I did get a lot pf information from listening to lessons during class but most of my information came from sitting down at my computer and playing with the app and asking questions to the teacher and stablemates.

Everything that I have learned in this program is important because no matter what I do in life these skills can help me in some way. Every job has some sort of technology incorporated into it so its helpful to know how to operate a computer and be educated about it. Also I learned a lot of good social skills like collaboration, communication, and project management that is crucial to any job you have in the future.

My greatest strengths include communicating and collaborating with people, project management, and creative thoughts and ideas. My weaknesses deal with the technical part of e-communication. I struggle with remembering the certain keys used and everything I had learned about a certain application.
In my opinion I think the strengths that I have are more helpful to my future because every strength that I have is important to any job. You have to be able to work with others or nothing can get done. If you don't have project management  you can fall behind in work and become overwhelmed and that just isn't working efficiently. 

I think that I have improved from the beginning of the year because when I first entered the program all I knew was how to turn on the computer but after the full school year I have developed a completely new knowledge of animation, web design, video, graphic design, communication, and project management that I didn't have before I went through this program.

Even though I am not going through with the last three years of ecomm I thought this program was still very beneficial to me. I will use my knowledge of people skills and work ethics in the future. For any job I go to into the future, skills that I have learned will translate to it. 

There isn't anything that I would change about my experience through e-communication because I am happy with every bit of information that I have soaked in through this year. Everything that I have learned ins going to benefit me and i wouldn't change it or do anything differently.

E-Communication has been a very beneficial program for me that taught me technical skills as well as people and time skills that will help me with life and my future in any career I decide to chose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment